chrome: You can now use Shazam app directly on Google Chrome browser
How the Shazam extension for Chrome browser works
Once you click on the Shazam extension next to the address bar, you will be able to see a small pop-up window that reads “Click to Shazam”. Go to the tab playing music and click the Shazam button in the extension. The extension will take 3-5 seconds to recognise the music that you are playing.
The extension also maintains a list of music that you have searched. It also had a dedicated button that allows Apple Music subscribers to listen to the full song by logging in. A subscription is also required if you want to see the lyrics or music videos.
According to a report by 9to5Google, the extension is not working quite well on macOS and Chrome OS and it fails to find a match even after a minute.
Here’s how you can download the Shazam Chrome extension
Google Chromebrowser on your PC.
- On the browser, visit Chrome web store – https://chrome.google.com/webstore
- Search for ‘Shazam’ in the search bar.
- In the results, tap on ‘Shazam’.
- Press the ‘Add to Chrome’ button on the right side.
- Once the tool is downloaded, you can find it in the extensions section. You can tap on the icon to use it anytime.
For all the latest Technology News Click Here