Here’s how users can improve battery life on iPhone 14
Apple claims that the iPhone 14 series offers the “best battery life ever in an iPhone.”
What causes battery use spikes?
- Restoring backup on iPhone.
- Downloading multimedia files that are large in size may lead to battery draining.
- Using apps that constantly track location.
- iPhones usually create more heat while restoring data and consume more battery.
Another way to improve battery life on iPhone is using Low Power Mode– which helps extend the battery life of your phone. The feature suspends mail fetch, background app refresh, stops auto-downloads and others.
How to turn in Low Power Mode on an iPhone:
1. Go to Settings
2. Scroll to the bottom and tap Battery.
3. Toggle Low Power Mode to on
If you want the iPhone battery to last longer – and in the process fast charge it – keep checking the battery health regularly. The iPhone does have a feature that helps people track battery health. Don’t charge your phone beyond 80% levels as iPhones have a feature that automatically slows down charging speed once it reaches 80%.
For all the latest Technology News Click Here