Hints, clues and answers for June 1, 2022
Wordle stands on top for puzzle lovers who like to take up new word challenges everyday. What are your resolutions for this month? If you are baffled and don’t know what resolutions to make this month, then you can add solving puzzles on the top of your list. Talking of puzzles, have you guessed the answer for today’s Wordle 347? Don’t worry if you have missed it. If you are unable to find the answers for today’s Wordle 347, we are here to help you with some hints and take you directly to the answer.
Wordle 347 hints for June 1, 2022
Here are a few hints for today’s Wordle
1. Today’s Wordle 347 has two vowels
2. Today’s Wordle starts with letter C
3. It ends with letter K
4. It contains two vowels
Are you still unable to guess the answer for today’s Wordle? If yes, then don’t worry because it’s time for us to spill the answer for Wordle 347. The answer for today’s Wordle is CREAK.
What is Wordle?
Wordle is a New York Times owned word guessing game. It is a 5-letter word game where players get six attempts to guess the word. The daily word guessing game is fun and creates curiosity among the players to guess the word. It can be played for free on the website of New York Times.
How can I play Wordle?
1. To play Wordle, click on the link – https://www.nytimes.com/games/wordle/index.html
2. Guess and enter the words and submit them by clicking the ‘Enter’ key appearing on the keyboard
3. On submitting the color of the tiles will change. A green tile means the correct letter is placed in the right spot. A yellow tile means that the letter you have guessed is correct but is placed in the wrong spot. A gray tile means that the letter you have guessed is wrong
4. There are only six attempts to guess the correct Wordle word
For all the latest Technology News Click Here