Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4, Galaxy Z Flip 4 renders revealed on Amazon listing | Digit
The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 is expected to be unveiled at the forthcoming Unpacked event next month, making it the more exciting of the two. Before Samsung’s official announcement, several certifications and rumours about the foldable phone surfaced online. Also, according to a new report, the Samsung Galaxy S23 might have a Qualcomm processor instead of the Exynos one.
The FCC has certified the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4.
The Samsung Galaxy SM-F936U has been certified by the FCC (through MySmartPrice) as having all the necessary connection choices. The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 is precisely what you’re looking at. For more Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro news, check out our Galaxy Buds 2 Pro product page.
The certification also validates that the gadget supports Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and NFC. Wi-Fi 802.11a/n/ac/ax and mmWave are both included in the phone.
Documentation also suggests functionality for wireless power transmission, which might be the reverse wireless charging feature. The phone’s charging adaptor, model EP-TA800, has also been approved by the FCC. Additional certification for the wireless charging pad is EP-N5100.
Specifications of the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4:
- A 7.6-inch AMOLED display with 2K resolution and 120Hz
- This device will have a 6.2-inch cover screen.
- On the interior, it will feature a 16MP camera, and on the outside, it will have a 10MP selfie camera.
- It will include a 50MP primary camera, a 12MP ultra-wide camera, and a 12MP telephoto camera on the back.
- Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 is likely to be the processor of choice.
- 12GB or 16GB of RAM and 256GB or 512GB or 1TB of internal storage.
- Wireless and cable rapid charging will be supported on the 4,400mAh battery.
- Recently, reports claim that a 45W wired fast charge and a 15W wireless rapid charge are possible.
According to the listing, the Galaxy Z Fold 4 is expected to contain Qualcomm’s Gen 2 innovative transit technology and compatibility for 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G networks. The FCC lists all of the foldable phone’s 4G and 5G bands. Also of interest: The new Lavender Purple color for the Samsung Galaxy S22 has been rumored.
For all the latest Technology News Click Here