These users can now create customised WhatsApp sticker from photos – Times of India
How to create a sticker from an image on WhatsApp
- To create a sticker from an image, click on the clip icon next to the emoji button at the bottom bar.
- From the menu, click on the Stickers option above the Photos & Videos button.
- From the File Explorer, select the image that you want to create a sticker of.
- Once you finalise on the image, you will see an edit page where you can use various tools to customise your image to make the desirable sticker.
- After you are done, click on the send key to share the sticker with another user.
The platform also offers a bunch of editing tools such as Outline, Emoji, Sticker, Text, Paint and Crop & Rotate and further allows users to modify the image.
As of now, the feature is only available to WhatsApp web users and there is no information from the company about the availability of the feature on other platforms. Earlier, users had to depend on third-party apps to create custom stickers from their images.
Recently, WhatsApp also introduced new features for the Indian market. The features are claimed to make WhatsApp safer for users. The new features that the platform has rolled out include – Flash calls and message-level reporting. Both the features were in the works for quite some time and were earlier spotted by WABetaInfo in the beta updates.
The Flash call feature allows you to verify yourself through an automated call and it is only available on Android devices as of now. The message-level reporting feature allows users to report a specific message from any other user.
For all the latest Technology News Click Here